Join our international team at Tallinn HQ to be part of a tech-savvy IT team. Together with other engineers you will develop an innovative product using a brand-new technology stack (including Golang) to disrupt the international financial industry (including the US)!
At Fiizy you will:
- Help to build a functional and seamless experience for the end-user;
- Monitor our systems in terms of business analytics as well as infrastructure performance;
- Perform code reviews to ensure coding standards and best practices are followed;
- Create and maintain documentation to ensure smooth substitution and information.
We expect you to:
- Be proficient in front-end development;
- Be fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Have clear communication and teamwork skills;
- Have an understanding of the best practices of software development;
- Have a proven software development track record;
- Possess the ability to get things done fast and work outside of your comfort zone;
- Have experience with code versioning tools like Git;
- Have experience with data migration, transformation and scripting.
- Back end: Golang;
- Front end: Vue SPA + Craft CMS, Angular (back office), Kotlin (Android), Swift (iOS) etc;
- Database: PostgreSQL, both single instances and AWS Aurora clusters and others;
- Infrastructure: AWS cloud.
Your reward package include:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Stock options after working for Fiizy for 2 years
- Smart and easy-going team to work with, including shared lunches, events and more;
- Good opportunities for professional development;
- Dynamic and international work environment;
- Great office in Tallinn old-town.
To apply please send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org.