Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
We are looking for an inventor, a CTO who is inspired by the idea of developing a world-changing product together with the best IT team of them all! If you value a great work environment, smart and self-determining colleagues and great conditions in which to try something new, then FIIZY is the place for you!
Your main responsibilities and daily tasks will include:
- Technology structure and work organization – providing every country team with timely and quality development service (API integrations);
- Ensuring effective and standardized work organization across tech teams;
- Regular analysis of technology competences and business critical positions/functions;
- Establishing the principles for internal know-how sharing and finding ways to make the team more inspired, motivated and happy;
- Recruitment and on-boarding of technology employees in close cooperation with the People Services Team;
- Ensuring customer/employee/business data protection and compliance in core system(s) through clear policies, quality requirements and regular monitoring;
- Ensuring systems security, management of the access rights;
- Sustainability of applied technologies, alignment with business strategy and budget limitations;
- Core systems development.
Tech stack we use in Fiizy includes:
- Back end: microservices written in Golang, deployed as Docker containers in Amazon ECS
- Front end: Vue SPA + Craft CMS, Wordpress, Angular (back office), Kotlin (Android), Swift (iOS)
- Database: PostgreSQL, both single instances and AWS Aurora clusters
- AWS cloud: ECS, EC2, RDS, Redshift, ElastiCache (Redis), S3, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Route 53, etc.
- DevOps alerting: OpsGenie, Grafana, AWS Cloudwatch, AWS Lambda, Slack integrations, Bugsnag
- Others: Terraform, TeamCity CI, Bitbucket VCS, nats.io message broker
- Automated testing: Appium, Selenium, Ghost Inspector, Hotjar
Your reward package will include:
- Senior level IT team and freedom to develop and grow your team further;
- Opportunity to grow Fiizy through development of the global products and services;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Great office in Tallinn old-town, parking costs covered by Fiizy;
- Positive and easy-going work environment with shared lunches, events and more.