Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Contact us latest at 31.03.2019
Your most important role will be to drive financial planning and funding strategies, ensure risk governance and high-quality Financial Services.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the strategic (1,5-5 yrs.) and tactical (monthly/quarterly) financial and funding planning process;
- Building relationships with potential international investors and supporting Management Board during negotiations;
- Supervising the work of the Finance Service team and outsourced partners, ensuring timely and high-quality operations and reporting;
- Ensuring proper risk governance and compliance with the applicable laws and company’s policies;
- Recruitment and on-boarding of Finance Services Team employees in close cooperation with the People Services Team.
You will feel great in Fiizy if you have:
- Worked as a CFO in international company and led teams in a dynamic environment;
- Managed successfully rapid business growth and geographical expansion;
- Experience in building and maintaining successful international investors relationships;
- Good knowledge of corporate and tax laws of some countries where Fiizy is already present (Estonia, Spain, Poland, Portugal, USA, Mexico, Brazil) or is planning to expand.
- Advanced English knowledge and very good presentation skills.
Your reward package will include:
- Key role in Leadership Team;
- Competitive renumeration;
- Great office in Tallinn old-town, parking costs covered by Fiizy;
- Positive and easy-going work environment with shared lunches, events and more.