Join our international team at Tallinn HQ to be part of a tech-savvy IT team. Together with other engineers you will develop an innovative product using a brand-new technology stack (including Golang) to disrupt the international financial industry (including the US)!
At Fiizy you will:
- Help to build a functional and seamless experience for the end-user;
- Write the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers;
- Monitor our systems in terms of business analytics as well as infrastructure performance;
- Design and create database architectures and troubleshoot issues according to business needs;
- Perform code reviews to ensure coding standards and best practices are followed;
- Create and maintain documentation to ensure smooth substitution and information sharing.
We expect you to:
- Be proficient in back-end and front-end development;
- Be proficient in infrastructure planning and maintenance;
- Have a good understanding of SQL and database systems;
- Be fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Have clear communication and teamwork skills;
- Have an understanding of the best practices of software development;
- Have a proven software development track record;
- Possess the ability to get things done fast and work outside of your comfort zone;
- Have experience with code versioning tools like Git;
- Have experience with data migration, transformation and scripting.
- Back end: microservices written in Golang, deployed as Docker containers in Amazon ECS or similar tools according to business needs;
- Front end: Vue SPA + Craft CMS, Wordpress, Angular (back office) or similar tools according to business needs;
- Database: PostgreSQL, both single instances and AWS Aurora clusters or similar tools according to business needs;
- Infrastructure: AWS cloud;
- DevOps alerting: OpsGenie, Grafana, AWS Cloudwatch, AWS Lambda, Slack integrations, Bugsnag or similar tools according to business needs;
- Others: Terraform, TeamCity CI, Bitbucket VCS, nats.io message broker or similar tools according to business needs;
- Automated testing: Appium, Selenium, Ghost Inspector, Hotjar or similar tools according to business needs.
Your reward package include:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Smart and easy-going team to work with, including shared lunches, events and more;
- Good opportunities for professional development;
- Dynamic and international work environment, travelling within Europe;
- Great office in Tallinn old-town.
To apply please send you application to email@example.com.